2015 Health Insurance quotes for NY small businesses.
Call 631-963-6020 for immediate assistance or to purchase a plan. In addition, in most cases, you can assign us as your broker on your existing small business health plan, call us for details. Urgent update for businesses, The federal government will begin $100 per day, per employee, fines July 1, 2015 for businesses reimbursing any employees private health insurance plan premiums. Read the full article.
To view quotes: Click the insurance company links ( see below ) to display the current small business health quotes ( 2 to 50 employees ). No downloading, PDF spreadsheets.
1. Oxford Health quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, HMO and HSA plans are available. Two great networks to choose from, Freedom and Liberty. These insurance plans give your employees national coverage(UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Uses the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network outside of the tri-state area. Beginning 1/1/15 Oxford will require for their Non HMO plans ( PPO or EPO ) 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal or medicare waivers only). Liberty HMO plans will continue to have no participation requirements. Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment of out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs, but Oxford has to be the sole insurance company for the business. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 25% smaller than Freedom. Oxford doctor search 4th quarter and 3rd quarter 2015 rates are posted
2. Health Republic Insurance quotes - Save over 30% vs Oxford or Aetna comparable plans. Non gated PPO, EPO and HSA plans available. Beginning 1/1/15 effective date, Health Republic will no longer have any participation requirements. HR's service area is New York City, Long Island, Hudson Valley , Albany area and a few counties in western NY. These plans will use a version of the Magnacare PPO Network of providers. Call us for the latest information. These plans are very low cost high value plans. These plans will not include The North Shore LIJ hospital system, Maimonides Medical Center or the Hospital For Special Surgery. Health Republic will allow for employees in NJ and CT to enroll in a NY small business plan. Health Republic doctor search 3rd, and 4th quarter 2015 rates are posted.
3. CareConnect quotes -Save over 30% vs Oxford or Aetna comparable plans. CareConnect will become the lowest cost small business health plan beginning 1/1/16. If your employees are located in Nassau, Queens or western Suffolk county this will be the lowest cost plan by 10% beginning in 2016. Non Gated EPO plans available. CareConnect will offer insurance plans using the North Shore-LIJ hospital system and their affiliated doctors. CareConnect has no participation requirements. CareConnect will offer concierge service to all of their members. Careconnect will coordinate your care within their systems. North Shore-LIJ Care Connect doctor search 3rd and 4th quarter 2015 rates are posted.
4. Aetna EPO, and HSA quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal and medicare only) of your full time employees to enroll to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network.
Very good network of providers, only second to Oxford Freedom in NY. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. Aetna doctor search 3rd quarter 2015 and 4th quarter 2015 rates posted.
4a. Aetna NYC Community plans Gated EPO plans are available. Low cost Health insurance plans for businesses located within New York City only. Approximately 25% of the NYC Aetna providers accept this plan with a co-payment. You can use the Aetna national network with this plan but you will pay the providers Aetna's contracted rates, not a co-pay. These plans will enroll down to one employee from groups of 2 to 50
employees. Aetna NYC Community doc finder flyer
3rd quarter 2015 rates posted.
5. Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO plans are available. Empire will be available for downstate NY and the Albany and Mid Hudson areas. Empire will be offering a local network of providers called Empire Pathway. Pathway will be a reduced network of providers. The Pathway network will only include 3 or 4 hospitals per county. If enrolled in one of the EPO options, access is granted to the national Blue Card network when travelling outside of the NY area. Empire will allow up to 40% enrollment for employees in other states if using one of the EPO plans. All plans do require referrals. Empire Blue Cross doctor search 2015 rates posted for the whole year.
6. Emblem HIP select care HMO plans available. plans are some of New York City's lowest cost plans. Available for Long Island, New York City, Mid Hudson and Albany regions. Emblem plans now use the old HIP center network in conjunction with the AdvantageCare Physicians group network. This new network is call HIP SelectCare. 3rd quarter 2015 and 4th quarter 2015 rates posted. EmblemHealth doctor search Please use one of the exchange plans metalic network links.
7. Employee outsourcing ( PEO's ) - Non gated national plans. Very good network. These plans are available through several companies we broker for. Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your business. If your business has a majority of young professionals under the age of 35 years old, you may want to consider a PEO. PEO's do charge a fee of about $100 per month per employee or higher to administer the day to day HR responsibilities of your business. The PEO will offer your employees large company health insurance benefits at fully underwritten premiums. So if your business has a majority of young employees your insurance costs will likely be less with a PEO, conversely if you have an older staff your costs will be higher. NYsmallgroupplans has several different PEO's available. PEO's typically work with white collar businesses with 10 to 100 employees with a majority of younger employees. Extensis PEO flyer Call for information.
Small Business Health quotes for upstate New York:
8. MVP Health Care has a good network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, in addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 3rd and 4th quarter 2015 rates posted. MVP doctor search
9. CDPHP: Has PPO, EPO, HMO and high deductible health plans with very low rates available for eastern and Central NYstate. CDPHP is the highest rated health insurance company in NY state. These high deductible plans are the lowest cost health plans available anywhere in NY. CDPHP has the most flexibility for deductibles and copays of any NY insurer. Their EPO plans offer a good value with low rates in Eastern and Central New York State. These plans will require a minimum of 50% enrollment of all full time employees to qualify. HMO plans have no participation requirements. Contact me for additional customized quotes. Very good, no referral coverage, with national network access using the First health national network outside of New York. NY city , long island, westchester and Rockland use the Magnacare network of providers. 2nd quarter 2015 rates are posted CDPHP doctor search
10. UnitedHealthcare Is one of the largest health insurance companies in the country. Very good local and national network. Available in all New York counties in upstate NY North and west of Ulster and Sullivan Counties, all other downstate New York counties are serviced by Oxford Health Plans ( a UnitedHealthcare company )UnitedHealthCare now offers 3 plans in downstate NY in conjunction with the LIJ-NS Care Connect network call or write for details. . 3rd quarter 2015 rates posted. UnitedHealthCare doctor search
11. Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield Has PPO and High deductible plans in three regions in NY state ( Utica region, Syracuse region and the Rochester region) These three regions cover from Delaware county up to Clinton county and as far west as Stueben, Monroe and Livingston Counties. Excellus also offers individual plans in these areas. Excellus require 75% participation after valid waivers.
3rd quarter 2015 rates posted. Excellus Blue Cross doctor search
12. Univera Healthcare Buffalo region (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and wyoming counties). Univera also offers individual plans in these counties contact me for quotes. Univera is a subsidiary of Excellus Blue Cross. Univera offers EPO, PPO and High deductible health plans. Univera requires 75% participation after vaild waivers. 3rd quarter 2015 rates posted. Univera Healthcare doctor search
The regions that we service are:
Albany, Buffalo, New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica and watertown.