If you have questions call Cliff Grekin at 631-963-6020 or email at Cgrekin91@aol.com .
when you choose an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan, insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, count on having the only Medicare Supplement plan endorsed by AARP.*
what you need to know about Standardized Medicare Supplement Plans:
- Help you pay some or all medical expenses not paid by Medicare part A & B
- May help limit your annual out-of-pocket medical expense
- See any doctor that accepts medicare patients
why get an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan:
- The only Medicare Supplement plans endorsed by AARP*
- Insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, the insurer serving the most Medicare supplement enrollees nation wide**
- 94% Customer Satisfaction Rate of those surveyed**
* AARP endorses the AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company pays royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. AARP and its affiliates are not insurers.
AARP does not employ or endorse agents, brokers, or producers.
Insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, Horsham, PA (UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of New York, Islandia, NY for New York residents.) Policy form No. GRP 79171 GPS-1 (G-36000-4). In some states plans may be available to persons under age 65 who are eligible for Medicare by reason of disability or End-Stage Renal Disease.
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program.
This is a solicitation of insurance. An agent/producer may contact you.
^Call a licensed insurance agent/producer to receive complete information including benefits, costs, eligibility requirements, exclusions and limitations.
** From a report prepared for UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company: GfK Custom Research NA, “Medicare Supplement Plan,” 03/21/2012 & Mark Farrah Associates, “December 2011 Medigap Enrollment & Market Share,” July 2012, www.UHCMedSupStats.com or call 1-800-523-5800 to request a copy of the full report.